Digital Marketing All Rounder : Email / Advertising / Social / Website / Design
We are looking for a Digital Marketing all-rounder with skills to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels for a number of client projects.
Successful candidates should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. In this role you will work with the supporting teams to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Here’s some more information about the role and the ideal skills we’re looking for…
A combination of the following skills is required in this role:
- Branding knowledge
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Copywriting Skills for social, email, web and advertising – including nurture, engage, direct response, persuasion copy types.
- WordPress website development (sales pages, landing pages, integrations with marketing channels, general updates)
- Ability to interpret Analytics reports
- PPC advertising knowledge
- Graphic design skills (photoshop not required)
- Digital marketing strategy
- Sales funnel creation, optimisation and analysis.
- High level project and time management skills
- High level communication and editing skills
Applicants must have experience with:
- WordPress / Woocommerce
- CSS / HTML / PHP
- Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp
- Automated email sequences
Applications should demonstrate:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Multi-channel campaign development, management and sales results.
- Graphic design and website development skills.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Strategic goal-orientated thinking, planning and optimisation
The successful candidate for this position:
- can work productively under pressure
- is an adaptable and fast-paced worker
- has the client’s growth and success as their core focus
- can manage time effectively, is highly organised, and accustomed to meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- is able to work solo and as part of larger teams
- is creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- has strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- have their own computer
- generally a nice human
Job Location: Remote Position. We operate via virtual office space, HQ is based in Townsville, North Queensland.
Hours: Min 20 hours per week.
Salary: Negotiated based on skills and experience.
Freelance sub-contractor applications welcome. Must be based in Australia.
Interested? Apply for this job
Please send your CV and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted within 48 hours via email to organise an interview if you appear to be a good fit for the role.