Digital Marketer / WordPress Website Developer
A new opportunity is now available for a digital marketer with a drive for creating outcomes that make clients smile and delivers ROI.
Scroll down for more information on the position and how to apply.
Digital Marketing Job – Australia
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with WordPress website development skills to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels for a number of client projects.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. In this role you will work with the supporting teams to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Here’s some more information about the role and the ideal skills we’re looking for:
- Intermediate-Advanced WordPress website development
- Intermediate CSS / HTML code knowledge
- Website / Email / Integration problem solving
- Basic PHP knowledge
- Sales page building complete with integrations
- Ability to optimise the user experience of websites, online stores and landing pages
- Persuasive and connecting copywriting skills
- Integrations with platforms such as e-commerce, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp
- Email Marketing copywriting, email design, campaign setup and delivery, analysis and optimisation
- Automated multi-channel digital marketing
- Engaging marketing and persuasion communication
- Intermediate graphic design skills (using Canva or similar is absolutely fine)
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
Additional Skills – not required but good to have
- Developing creative digital strategies that drive growth and exceed client expectations.
- PPC campaign creative creation, setup, rollout, optimisation.
- SEO analysis, implementation, proven results
- Strategic goal-orientated thinking, planning and optimisation
- Content marketing & social media strategy creation
- Website/Social/Email audit
- Video/Audio editing and Podcast setup
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Applications should demonstrate:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Multi-channel campaign development, management and sales results.
- Graphic design and website development skills.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Convertkit etc.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
The successful candidate for this position:
- can work productively under pressure
- is an adaptable and fast-paced worker
- has the client’s growth and success as their core focus
- can manage time effectively, is highly organised, and accustomed to meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- is able to work solo and as part of larger teams
- is creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- has strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- generally a nice human
Job Location: Remote Position. We operate via virtual office space, HQ is based in Townsville, North Queensland.
Hours: Min 20 hours per week.
Salary: Negotiated based on skills and experience.
Freelance sub-contractor applications welcome. Must be based in Australia.
Sound interesting? Apply for this job
Please send your CV and applications to email@example.com. You will be contacted within 48 hours via email to organise an interview if you appear to be a good fit for the role.